Safe & Affordable Foam Insulation
Highest R-Value on the Market
Keeps Your Home Quiet & Comfortable
Benefits of Foam Insulation
- Seals your home to reduce air movement and drafts to keep your home comfortable all year long.
- Save Big on heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces allergens and pollen from penetrating your walls.
- Does not promote mold or mildew growth.
- Airborne noise reduced by up to 80%.
- Deters pest infestations.
- Will not breakdown, change shape, or lose R-Value over times.
You have questions, we have answers.
Read what our cutomers have to say.
At Southern Ohio RetroFoam™ we install the best insulation for existing Homes! RetroFoam™ injected foam wall insulation saves you money on your energy bills. It also makes your home quieter and more comfortable. Injectable foam insulation seals even the smallest of openings in the walls of your house; which makes it an effective pest barrier. Fiberglass insulation is not as effective in stopping heat from escaping through the walls of your house. Foam insulation will fill the entire cavity between the wall studs and it will also stop the drafts around your electrical outlets and light switches. The installation of RetroFoam™ insulation is a breeze in any type of masonry or frame construction. Typically, foam installation is completed within a day. Since RetroFoam™ foam insulation can be installed from the outside or the inside, it is unintrusive. Our trained installers work with customers to determine the best approach… no tearing out walls, minimal moving of furniture or interior clean up. And RetroFoam™ installation technicians will leave your home neat and clean, inside and out!